Our Company was formed a little over 20 years ago and adopts a simple but effective business philosophy “Choose what you do and do it with honesty and excellence”. This philosophy is at the core of our operations and has allowed us to build a small but exceptional company, with talented and empowered staff.
- Formed in 1994, 20 year history of excellence
- Based in Stanstead Abbotts, Hertfordshire
- Growing team of 16 staff (currently), including one sponsored undergraduate and one commercial apprentice plus a senior team of 5 with over 12 years of service each.
Products and services
- Provider of specialist software tools for companies involved in electronics design
- Value added reseller of “Altium Designer” software throughout UK & Ireland
- Internationally acclaimed as the “Reseller of the year” for the past six years
- Internationally recognised for Customer Service Excellence 2013
- Internationally recognised for Community Work 2012
- Numerous industry accolades including winner of E-Legacy Award 2009 for Investment in Education.
- Provider of specialist support, training and consultancy services for our customers enabling Continual Professional Development for 100’s of electronics engineers each year.
Working with the community
Premier EDA Solutions is an ardent believer of bringing new talent into the UK electronics industry. Our Youth Development Programme helps to create a talent pipeline for the industry, working with young people, universities, FE colleges and local schools as well as Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce, SEMTA and electronics industry bodies.
I have had the privilege of working with Mr Phil Mayo (Managing Director) and his staff in training competitors representing the United Kingdom at World Skills International Competitions.
I can say that through Premier EDA Solutions’ training programme, the standard attained is the highest we have ever achieved at this competition.
UK Training Manager & WorldSkills Chief Expert
The youth development programme by Premier is impressive and shows considerable effort in effectively preparing young people for the world of work. They are providing them with valuable skills that will assist their transition from education into the workplace.
Director of Development
Investment in Young People
Phil and his team at Premier set exceptionally high standards. Their commitment to customer success, extensive market knowledge and expert technical support for users of Altium's unified electronics design solutions makes for a powerful partnership.
EMEA VAR Manager